If you're trying to find a replacement for CATVids (ie CATVids alternative), there's nothing easier. All My Movies is really functional and capable of solving the problem of organizing your movies in seconds. No limits in the number of movies or media-type. No matter how large your collection is, the program successfully manages small and very extensive collections. All My Movies can catalog your DVDs, Blu-ray and HD DVD discs. No more headaches connected with remembering where your favourite movie is or whom you gave it. The embedded loan manager will automatically do everything for you.
Import your CATVids data to All My Movies
Yes, it is possible to import your movie collection created with CATVids to All My Movies quickly and easily. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions listed below:
- Close CATVids and start All My Movies
- Use menu item "Database-Open CATVids database" and select your database file. All My Movies will try to guess the folder where your CATVids database is placed.
- Wait a little while your data is transferred to All My Movies. That's all :)
CATVids Migrants Special Offer
If you already have a CATVids license you do not need to order All My Movies at full price. We offer a great discount for migrants from CATVids. Proceed to our special offer page to save some money.
CATVids vs. All My Movies
Below the advantages of All My Movies over CATVids are listed, which were provided by the users themselves who migrated to All My Movies from CATVids software and who are very glad to have done this:
- "I have tried both software and I prefer the look and speed of All My Movies."
- "I tried CatVids because they said they could convert my Excel library into their format but when I tried to do it I ran up against a brick wall. Your product did the conversion very easy. Now I have to see how "User Friendly" your product is."
- "CATVids does not scan my drives"
- "All My Movies shows the best information about TV series."
- "Because I think the way CATVids is made is too heavy regarding the informations."
Your best choice is All My Movies ™
Our customer say
"I use All My Movies and Books. Very good programs. Very good to organize your collections. Very helpful when browsing bookstores or videostores, to eliminate duplicate purchases."
Ralph Milam - Rating: 4.7 -