A Program to Keep Records of the Movies You've Seen
If you are still looking for a program which can help you keep record of the movies you've seen, you are in the right place!
A real movie fan knows how important it is to keep record of the movies seen and the impressions of viewing. We are getting older, getting more and more experience, our vision of the world is changing. You know it is especially noticeable when you read your notes for the movies you watched 3-4 years ago. Sometimes your opinion of a movie can change dramatically! And there are also films which you need to watch more than once to be able to get the director's idea.
(installation file for Windows Vista/7/8/10)
Since you got onto this page, you know for sure that you need a program to manage the list of all your movies seen! All My Movies looks very convenient for this task. The program looks sort of this:
I say "sort of" because there are lots of opportunities to adjust the information display in a really flexible way. If you wish, you can change the look of the main window as well.
Why Exactly All My Movies?
All My Movies has lots of opportunities but we'll take a closer look at those which will help us to keep record of all the movies seen. So, here is what we need:
- To add a movie to the list of the movies seen, you need very little time - you enter a movie title and all the additional information is downloaded automatically from IMDb. The whole thing takes less than a minute, and, as a result, you get a movie card properly filled in, with a cover, the cast, directors and the plot summary. The only thing left is to write down your impressions in the Comments field and (very important!) put the date when you watched the movie in the "Date Added" field.
- In the program there is a special checkbox "Seen". Make sure you ticked it, if necessary.
- If you are a fan of TV series, All My Movies will help you! In the movie card there is an Episodes tab which is also filled in automatically from IMDb. In the movie card you'll see episodes by seasons. All you have to do manually is to mark the episodes you've seen.
- Do you remember I asked you to put the date when you watched the movie in the Date Added field? If you do this, you can get a list of movies sorted by Date Seen (menu item View - Sort by - Date Added). But if you ask me, I prefer the variant when movies are grouped by Year/Month seen, you can do it using menu item "View - Group by - Date Added". In my collection the date added is almost always the same as the date seen - I made it a rule to write down my impressions of a movie right after the end credits.
- All My Movies has many other "goodies", which make your life even more comfortable. For example, mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, where you can transfer the list of movies seen.
And now it's time for you to download the program and start your own list of movies!
Our customer say
"ALL MY MOVIES is a excellent, easy to use program, which I used to input 485 movies in my collection. All aspects of the program worked well, and the resultant information was easy to retreive, and looked very nice."
G. L. River - Rating: 4.8 -
5 Reasons you why should use All My Movies™ as a software for keeping track of your movies
- Everybody wants and needs to get things organized. All My Movies does this ALL for you for ALL of your movie collections, both for DVD and Blu-ray discs
- All My Movies will create a movie library for you that will help you easily keep track of ALL your movies. Quick, easy and FUN!
- With easy organization and many, many categories, you will be able to locate a particular movie in a matter of seconds. You never have to rummage through your shelves or DVD boxes again.
- All My Movies will help you to determine and search by your favorite movie genre. It can show you statistics for just about every genre. Many other statistic possibilities are available due to the storage techniques used by All My Movies.
- All My Movies will allow you to see who played the main role in each movie and will also show you an actor photo and his or her biography if you want.