All My Movies™ - License Agreement
Powerful Movie Database Manager
© 2003-2016 Bolide Software, https://www.bolidesoft.com
The All My Movies™ is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to All My Movies™ are exclusively owned by the author - Bolide Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use All My Movies™, you must purchase it.
3. One registered copy of this software may either be used by a single user who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple users, but not both. The licensed All My Movies™ software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions. In case of sharing your license information your registration key will be blacklisted and result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
4. The All My Movies™ trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of All My Movies™ without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. All My Movies™ IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Bolide Software.
7. Installing and using All My Movies™ signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove All My Movies™ files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
All My Movies uses MediaInfo DLL, covered by LGPL license. You can find its source code at http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo
Thank you for using the original All My Movies™.
Should you detect errors before registration, you accept them if you register. Any description of bugs will be accepted, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to correct them.