All My Books app for Android Smartphones
Hip-hip-hurrah! Android platform has been covered and now All My Books app for Android devices is ready for download!
If you are a happy owner of an Android device and love All My Books, you can now take full use of your book catalog any time anywhere using our new mobile app!
Your book collection will look just perfect on your Android device. Take a quick look:
With All My Books for Android:
- You get wide viewing options
- going through your book database using the Quick Search box
- viewing cover images in full screen mode. Swipe to browse them!
- looking through your book collection as a title list or cover thumbnails
You get a whole bunch of sorting/grouping/filtering opportunities
- filtering your collection by Wishlist, UnRead or your personal marks
- grouping your collection into the folders by Author, Subject, Year, Binding Type or Location field values
- sorting your book catalog by Book Number, Year, Title, Original title, or Date Read
You'll have full access to the detailed book info
- reading extended book info like cover image, author, synopsis
- quickly locating the actual book with the help of fields like Book Number, Location
Five Good Reasons To start Using All My Books for Android Right Now
- It's very convenient! Save your time having immediate access to your book collection.
- No more buying books that are already in your library!
- Look through your Wishlist on the run!
- Your collection always has the latest info thanks to the easy and fast synchronization process
- Detailed book info is always at your fingertips! When you're on a bus or got stuck in a traffic jam, don't waste this time and have fun with All My Books for Android ;)
Sync Your Book Library With All My Books for Windows® Within Seconds
You've got two easy ways at hand that will help you to transfer your database to a mobile device.
- Using the Internet
The first approach is the easiest one. Your collection will be uploaded to Bolide Software server and after that you are welcome to download it to your Android device using our mobile app.
- Using a local file
The second way is mainly used when you face troubles with the first one, though it's really handy as well. Your collection will be exported to a special file, which you can later transfer to your device yourself. After that All My Books for Android app is ready to import it.
If you have a BlackBerry 10 device, Kindle or other device by Amazon, you can download the app in Amazon appstore.