Create the catalog of your movie collection or track the movies you've watched with All My Movies program. It doesn't require much time, as you may think, because All My Movies will do almost anything for you. Automagically! Save your time, DOWNLOAD the movie organizer program now and create your first catalog in several minutes!
(installation file for Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
With All My Movies you can
- catalog your movies with almost no typing
- get movie and TV series details automatically from online database
- organize movie files on your internal/external hard drive(s)
- store extended cast details like actor's photo, biography, etc
- know how many movies you have and detailed statistics for your collection
- keep track of the movies you've seen and write your own impressions of them
- become a movie expert :)
All My Movies main features are:
- Easily import film details from internet movie databases available in various languages. Additional internet video databases are supported with the plugins for All My Movies
- Ability to sync your collection with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices
- Extended cast details. Automatic lookup for actor photos, birthdays, filmography and biography.
- TV Series support. Auto filling episode title and descriptions.
- Browse your collection as a table (select the columns to display), cover thumbnails, virtual shelf, and coverflow view modes
- Ability to print collection using any existing report. Or you can create your own report with the built-in report editor.
- Ability to add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes. Just enter (or scan with a special scanner) barcode numbers and All My Movies™ downloads all the rest of the information automatically. Cheap CueCat barcode scanners are fully supported.
- Batch video file renaming using the templates
- Ability to scan the hard drive for the movie files. Add them all or only the new ones in a batch mode.
- Downloading large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters automatically from the databases like Amazon.com and DVDEmpire.com
- Multilevel automatic backup option - you will never lose your collection!
- Ability to play movies directly from the program. Can be used as a video playlist
- Clear overview of your video inventory with nice collection statistics
- Fast collection search using any of the database fields - title, director, year, cast of movie, genre, description, movie synopsis, etc
- Export your video collection to PDF, HTML (several templates are available or you can create your own), plain text, CHM or Microsoft Excel format
- Password protection of your database file
- Network mode, so, you can share your database in your home network and access it from several computers simultaneously.
- Able to generate images with video details for several hardware media players like Tvix or Dune
- Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and add them to the movie database to help you remember the movie.
- MediaInfo.DLL support for auto-filling technical details from the video files
- Import DVD/Blu-ray catalog from other formats (CSV text format, MS Excel files and AMC (Ant Movie Catalog) files). Easy migrating.
- Easy to use loan manager
Current special offers for All My Movies
- You have a chance to win an All My Movies license! Just guess the movie in our Movie Lottery!
- 25% discount offer for migrants from competitors' movie-collector software solutions only
- For bloggers! Post an All My Movies review to your blog and get a license for free
You can try the program with just two feature limits in the free, 30 day trial version. The feature limits for trial version are:
- You cannot create your own collection file but you can do what you want with the sample database.
- Limited HTML export
All My Movies™ requires a PC with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 to run.
Articles about All My Movies usage