The movie synopsis is one of the best things for any type of moviegoer. Anyone who is not familiar with a movie will look toward the movie synopsis to figure out exactly what the movie is about. The movie synopsis will give you the basic plot details without giving you all of the different types of information that would ruin the movie for you.
If you own a lot of different movies, the movie synopsis can be incredible helpful. Those with large movie collections will often have to refresh their memory when they pick out a movie to watch that they have not watched in a long time. Those who are going through their movie collection will want to read the synopsis of the different movies that they have, as they are not used to those movies and have no clue as to what they are about.
Having a list of movie synopses would be an incredibly tool for anyone with a large movie collection. Having a listing of the synopses of all of the different movies would make it incredibly easy to figure out what every movie you own is about without having to look at the back of every DVD case. Having a tool that would list all of the different synopses would allow you to read through random synopses, with no regard to the movie type, to figure out if it is something you are in the mood for. Having all a movie synopsis available for every movie you own available at the snap of a finger would be the best way to know exactly what movies you have for every genera and type, and what they are about.
All My Movies gives you the ability to do just that. With All My Movies, you are putting together a complete listing and catalog of all of your movies. By doing this with the All My Movies software, you are giving yourself a comprehensive guide to all of the different movies that you have. This will include a synopsis for every single movie that you own. The software allows you to flawlessly move from movie synopsis to movie synopsis, reading each and every one until you figure out exactly what you want to watch. All My Movies makes it easy for you to pick your movie.
All My Movies - Brilliant "I wonder how on Earth I could do without your GREAT program before! It's just brilliant!! So many features, so many opportunities it gives to users! I own about a thousand movies - DVDs, Blu-rays - and it was a pain to organize them all. Your program has everything I've been dreaming about! And I love it!!!
Thanx a lot!!!"
George Brook - Rating: 4.5 -
10 Reasons why should you use All My Movies™ as your movie library software.
· Everybody wants and needs to get things organized. All My Movies does this ALL for you for ALL of your movie collections, both for DVD and Blu-ray discs
· All My Movies will create a movie library for you that will help you easily keep track of ALL your movies. Quick, easy and FUN!
· With easy organization and many, many categories, you will be able to locate a particular movie in a matter of seconds. You never have to rummage through your shelves or DVD boxes again.
· All My Movies will help you to determine and search by your favorite movie genre. It can show you statistics for just about every genre. Many other statistic possibilities are available due to the storage techniques used by All My Movies.
· All My Movies will allow you to see who played the main role in each movie and will also show you an actor photo and his or her biography if you want.
· All My Movies will contain many interesting details about your movies and celebrities. Starring roles, supporting roles, second string actors, etc: the list goes on, all with their own biographies.
· All My Movies will impress your friends on how fast, quick and easy it is to find your movies and all the information and details about each movie or a person.
· All My Movies will show all your movie title covers like glossy magazine pictures.
· All My Movies remembers all the disks you have lent to somebody. Never again do you have to lose your movies, or remember who you lent them to. All My Movies keeps track of them all for you.
· All the possible benefits of using All My Movies outweigh the several hours (or even minutes!) that you've ever spend looking for a movie in your list.