Have you got hobbies? I think most of us do. Some like photographing, others enjoy travelling, and many of us prefer collecting things. As for me, my hobby is movies, collecting all kinds of movies, to be exact. Movie is certainly a great way of entertainment and a powerful source of new information about other people's culture, traditions and just fun. I usually buy movies everywhere I happen to be, I am certainly among the first who buy all DVD movies which have just been released. My DVD collection is pretty extensive: it occupies not just a shelf - there are several large cases with movie boxes.
But as time passes, the amount of movies in my DVD collection grows just like weed. Sometimes all DVD boxes get mixed up and there is such a mess in my room! I am not even always sure where this or that movie is among all these piles of boxes around.
So, for a movie lover like me it's really a challenge to bring them in order: I tried many ways to classify my DVD collection and categorize the movies in some way. At first, I classified them by the title in an alphabetic order - this helped only the first month while I was really obsessed with orderliness of my movies. Then, as is sometimes the case, I relaxed a bit… and all my movies got in a mess again. My next idea was to organize them by genre and several long hours I was trying to separate dramas and thrillers, action movies and comedies, horror films and documentaries. I wasn't lucky enough in that, I have to confess, as many of them successfully fitted in two or even more genres. All my attempts failed…
Did I lose any? Oh, yea, I did lose a number of great movies from my DVD collection. You know, friends sometimes ask for a movie they are looking for and very often forget about it, so do I. I get very upset when it occurs to me remember, that I want to watch some movie.
In an attempt to systematize my collection I even tried to make an inventory of my DVD collection, and did a lot of typing, carefully and patiently entering titles, actors' names, directors, genre, year of release, etc. I spent days doing all that, but it required too much effort and a lion's share of my precious time…
Are you acquainted with all these problems? Are you striving to organize your DVD collection and manage it in a clever way? Then it's time to get disciplined and get all your movies organized in such a way that you could easily find one, learn detailed information about the movie, director, actors. It's hard to believe, but all you need for your DVD collection has already been realized in special collection software, which is capable of picking up all the information from the most popular online databases, remembering whom you loaned your favourite movie and in a matter of seconds will produce a list of your movies in the most preferable way. Let me introduce you All My Movies software!
All My Movies - It is fun "I've heard about these organizing programs a lot, but didn't really believe that any of them could organize elephantic collections of movies. All My Movies has exceeded all my expectations! And I was most delighted by the easiness of using the program, even a small child would be able to. Your program is the NUMBER-ONE! I highly recommend everyone having large collections of movies to try it! It's a great help and even more fun!!!" Jane Brown - Rating: 4.9 -
· Everybody wants and needs to get things organized. All My Movies does this ALL for you for ALL of your movie collections, both for DVD and Blu-ray discs
· All My Movies will create a movie inventory for you that will help you easily keep track of ALL your movies. Quick, easy and FUN!
· With easy organization and many, many categories, you will be able to locate a particular movie in a matter of seconds. You never have to rummage through your shelves or DVD boxes again.
· All My Movies will help you to determine and search by your favorite movie genre. It can show you statistics for just about every genre. Many other statistic possibilities are available due to the storage techniques used by All My Movies.
· All My Movies will allow you to see who played the main role in each movie and will also show you an actor photo and his or her biography if you want.
· All My Movies will contain many interesting details about your movies and celebrities. Starring roles, supporting roles, second string actors, etc: the list goes on, all with their own biographies.
· All My Movies will impress your friends on how fast, quick and easy it is to find your movies and all the information and details about each movie or a person.
· All My Movies will show all your movie title covers like glossy magazine pictures.
· All My Movies remembers all the disks you have lent to somebody. Never again do you have to lose your movies, or remember who you lent them to. All My Movies keeps track of them all for you.
· All the possible benefits of using All My Movies outweigh the several hours (or even minutes!) that you've ever spend looking for a movie in your list.