www.bolidesoft.com Forum Index www.bolidesoft.com
Bolide Software

SearchSearch  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

[Bolide Software Home] [All My Movies ™ page] [All My Books ™ page] [Image Comparer ™ page]

AMM Database Manager
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.bolidesoft.com Forum Index -> All My Movies™ related
toasterking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: AMM DB Manager Reply with quote

toasterking wrote:
The author [...] appears not to have posted [...] since 2008. I am not a developer on the project and have no plans to extend it.

My mistake; he/she last posted on 6/7/2010.
toasterking

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: AMM DB Manager Reply with quote

I just heard back from Max and he has posted the files on the download page at http://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies/download.html, so there should be no more dealing with broken download links! Very Happy
trattner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again "ToasterKing",

You may be happy to learn that Max (Bolide Software) has already accepted the suggestion of adding your files to the company's Server, and now they are available at < http://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies/download.html >.

Nice job Smile

All the best,

Eric
toasterking

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you; you're welcome. Smile
skc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Open Office version of Database Manager Reply with quote

Do you have/can data base manager be used with the Open Office database etc?
toasterking

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Open Office version of Database Manager Reply with quote

skc wrote:
Do you have/can data base manager be used with the Open Office database etc?

When last I checked, OpenOffice could view the tables in an MDE file but not the forms or reports. If that is still true, then AMM Manager will not be useful in that capacity. It may work in Microsoft Access Runtime, which is free and can be downloaded from Microsoft's web site. But I encourage you to try both options and let us know if either works for you. Note that since it requires an ActiveX component from MDAC, you will still need to install that prerequisite and it will only be usable on Microsoft Windows (i.e. it definitely won't work in the Linux or OS X versions of OpenOffice, although if you're really ambitious, you may be able to get some combination to work under Wine).

Development on the project appears to have stopped, so don't expect any updates at this time unless you can contribute them yourself. Good luck!
Raymond Ortega

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Problem with 7.7 Upgrade Reply with quote

Max I have had your database "AllMyMovies" when it was 4.0. I downloaded upgrade from 7.2 to 7.7 and having many problems downloading movies.
When I put in PC Code from back of Blu-ray I get a brown message box from Microsoft asking me what is problem. I have OUTLOOK.com and send reply but to no avail.
Please contact me at ray_ortega06@yahoo.com and let me known what I 'am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Raymond Ortega
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.bolidesoft.com Forum Index -> All My Movies™ related All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4